Tuesday 1 May 2012

Protect your adidas shoes !!! CREP PROTECT !!!




Crep Protect is an invisible spray on protective shield which depletes water and stain from your shoes whilst keeping them dry !!!

I had placed a pre order last week and was very AMAZED & impressed with the results !!!

I had brought many products like these in the past and what a waste of money they really were, THEY SIMPLY DID NOT WORK. 

BUT CREP PROTECTs' formula on the other hand actually DOES WORK!, you really need to see it to belive it, the liquid you drop onto your shoes beads up & rolls right off !!!

I sprayed Crep Protect on my suede adidas trainers lightly, then dried them as advised, I then tested it out by going out in the rain, I came back home and my shoes were STAIN FREE & DRY!! SPOTLESS !!!

I will be making a HUGE SAVING now that I am ARMOURED with  CREP PROTECT !!!

GET CREP PROTECTED !!!


CHECK OUT SITE COMING SOON 
ALSO TAKING PRE ORDERS !!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment